Veterans Home Care’s VetAssist® Program + Home Care Providers =
A Unique Opportunity
The VetAssist® Program adds value to your client relationships. Becoming a VetAssist® Program Partner is a win-win for your business and your clients. We do all the work! It couldn’t be simpler:
- You refer a client to Veterans Home Care and we help with the VA pension application;
- We keep you informed of progress and let you know when the application goes to the VA so you can begin care;
- Your caregivers begin home care; Veterans Home Care handles client invoicing and regularly pays you for all the services you provide to “Aid & Attendance” clients.
VetAssist® Program Partner = Value to Your Home Care Agency
- Increased volume of clients, including many who could not otherwise afford your quality services and be turned away;
- Additional referral source, a potential channel from which to gain clients;
- Payment for your services, with reduced financial risk to you;
- Administrative cost savings;
- An opportunity to serve America’s heroes, a patriotic community service worth promoting to enhance your brand and boost employee pride.
The VetAssist® Program = Value to Clients
- Assistance with complicated VA application process;
- Access to quality home care with no up-front costs, and without waiting for pension payments to begin;
- The comfort of remaining in their own homes and living with dignity.
If you have a client who could benefit from our services, please use our online referral form. If you have questions or would like to learn more about becoming a VetAssist® Program Partner, use the form below.
11861 Westline Industrial Drive, Suite 750
St. Louis, Missouri 63146