Bonnie Laiderman, president and founder of Veterans Home Care, was named to the 2017 St. Louis Business Journal’s list of Most Influential Business Women. Each year the Business Journal acknowledges the achievements of female business leaders who have made a difference in the region.
The 2017 honorees include:
- Yemi Akand3-Bartsch: FOCUS St. Louis
- Barbara Archer: HighTower St. Louis
- Carolyn Kindle Betz: Enterprise Holdings Foundation
- Akberet Boykin Farr: Emerson
- Christine Candio: St. Luke’s Hospital
- Debbie Champion: Rynearson, Suess, Schnurbusch & Champion LLC
- Kamie Eckert: Royal Canin
- Donna Erbs: Anders CPAs + Advisors
- Victoria Fraser, MD: Washington University, School of Medicine
- Laura Freeman: Schnuck Markets, Inc.
- Kelly Gast: Monsanto
- Sara Hannah: Barry Wehmiller Leadership Institute
- Bonnie Laiderman: Veterans Home Care
- Mary Lamie: St. Louis Regional Freightway
- Shelley Lavender: Boeing Military Aircraft
- Janet Newcomb: PNC
- Cheryl Norton: Missouri American Water
- Susan Pollmann: National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Wendy Richardson: Mastercard
- Theresa Ruzicka: Catholic Charities of St. Louis
- Peg Sebastian: HSHS St. Elizabeth’s Hospital
- Sheila Sweeney: St. Louis Economic Development Partnership
- Tessa Trelz: Armstrong Teasdale
- Kim Tuck: Home State Health Plan/Centene
- Cheryl Walker: Bryan Cave LLP
The awards will be celebrated at a luncheon, Friday, August 11 at the Marriott Grand Hotel in downtown St. Louis. The event is open to the public and sponsored by Maryville University. The Business Journal will also publish a special section in the August 11 issue detailing the contributions and careers of the award winners.
Bonnie began her company 14 years ago to help veterans who have proudly served their country, or their surviving spouses, get a little-known benefit called “Aid and Attendance” from the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Since then, Veterans Home Care has successfully served more than 13,000 clients in nationwide matching them to a network of 2,500+ home care providers.
Social workers, case workers, hospital discharge planners, rehab specialists, home health professionals and other home care providers rely on Veterans Home Care as a resource.
To learn more or to refer someone who may need our help, call 1-888-314-6075 or email: email@example.com.
Latest posts by Janet Jennewein (see all)
- Marketing Tips for Home Care Agencies Shared at the Hurricane Bootcamp - July 30, 2018
- Father’s Day Ideas for Senior Dads - June 15, 2018
- Two Entrepreneurs Answer a Need in the Military Community - June 5, 2018